Monitor Your OneNet Circuit with SNAPP
Circuit monitoring is a snap for OneNet internet customers. SNMP Network Analysis and Presentation Package (SNAPP) offers customers a simple interface for circuit monitoring, the same traffic monitoring tool used by OneNet engineers. SNAPP provides historical and real-time bandwidth usage, so OneNet customers can track data consumption. SNAPP is a valuable resource for deciding whether to increase bandwidth or re-evaluating internal network hardware
Navigating to the SNAPP Page
- Go to www.OneNet.net.
- In the Current Customers menu select Technical Resources.
- In the blue sidebar underneath Router Traffic Statistics, select SNAPP.
Note: A few things have changed or moved around in the new version of SNAPP, but most of the functionality is the same.
Finding your Circuit
- Go to Browse > Interface > Interface by Circuit.
- Click on the Search field on the upper left side of the screen.
- Enter all or a portion of your organization name or circuit ID in the Search box.
- Select the appropriate circuit on the list.
a. If you do not see your circuit, try shortening or altering your search. (Example: Use DPS rather than Department of Public Safety.)
- When you find your circuit, left-click on it. You should see the traffic graph appear under your organization name.
Changing the Time Interval of the Graph
To change time intervals of the graph, find Timeframe above the graph. You can adjust the interval by selecting an option in the drop-down menu. To set a custom time range, select Other Time.
Select the Options button to see more parameters available for the graph.
Your graph can be exported as a comma separated values (CSV) document or image (PNG). To export, find Export as under your graph. Select either the CSV or PNG hyperlink, and your download will automatically start.
To access SNAPP, you must be connected through your OneNet internet circuit. If you are denied access, please contact OneNet for special access. For questions about SNAPP or your OneNet circuit, call our service desk at 888-5-OneNet (888-566-3638).