Utilize OneNet’s datacenter for your hardware.
- Saves on the costs and maintenance of operating your own datacenter
- Offers an affordable option for adding computing resources without costly facility upgrades
- Connects your site seamlessly to OneNet’s data center through advanced MPLS services on OneNet’s high-speed network
- Provides a cost-effective solution for off-site backup, disaster recovery and cloud hosted services
- Offloads bandwidth consumed by public facing services from your local connection
- Access OneNet’s 24/7 service desk for support and answers to your technical questions
- Rack space is available at our Oklahoma City data center
- Data center is backed by top-of-the-line cooling and power redundancy solutions
- Extremely resilient connectivity provided by multiple redundant connections between the data center and OneNet’s core network
- Virtual Infrastructure also available
Physical colocation: OneNet offers rack space for $240 per unit, annually. Customers can also purchase a full 40RU rack for $8,400 annually. Fees do not include connectivity-see pricing below.
Physical connectivity fees:
- 1 gig port: $144/year per port
- 10 gig port: $324/year per port
Internet Bandwidth: $48/ year per 1Mbps (does not apply to MPLS-only connections)
For more information, call our network systems team at 888-5-OneNet.
To place an order, complete our service order agreement.