Access OneNet’s cloud service for your mission critical applications. A dedicated virtual machine (VM) allows you to create a virtual environment at the workstation, server or data center level.
- Minimizes the number of servers and computers you must maintain
- Reduces hardware and maintenance costs
- Allows you to quickly spin-up new machines or servers
- Features built-in high availability for reliable service
- Reduces bandwidth traffic by redirecting public-facing service applications, such as your website
- Access OneNet’s 24/7 service desk for support and answers to your technical questions
- VM service includes bandwidth and support
- OneNet can tailor a package to meet your specific needs
- Redundant virtual infrastructure is built on VMware vSphere 6.0
- Operating system licensing is not included
Dedicated VM Pricing*:
|Small VM (1vCPU, 2G RAM, 36GB disk)||$600/year|
|Medium VM (2vCPU, 4G RAM, 72GB disk)||$1,100/year|
|Large VM (4vCPU, 8G RAM, 144GB disk)||$2,100/year|
Resource Pool Pricing*:
Purchase pools of computing resources (Mhz of CPU and GB of RAM). Within each pool you are free to self-provision as many virtual machines of nearly any size you wish, up to the amount of resources available in the pool. Resource pools are purchased in increments of computing units as defined below.
There are several options for storage, which is purchased separately – view pricing on our data storage page.
- 1 CU = 375MHz reserved/750 MHz Max and 1G RAM $60/year
- 32 CU = 12Ghz reserved/24Ghz Max and 32GB RAM $1,920/year
*Pricing is for Internet customers – non-Internet customers, please call for pricing.
For more information, call our network systems team at 888-5-OneNet.
To place an order, complete our service order agreement.