OneNet offers three options for data storage in our Oklahoma City, Tulsa or Lawton data centers.
- Provides you a safe place to store your data
- Saves money on storage purchases and maintenance
- Offers a reliable method for recovering and restoring data
- Available as a replication target or for physical or virtual infrastructure collocated in our Oklahoma City data center
- Access OneNet’s 24/7 service desk for support and answers to your technical questions
Details and Pricing:
High-Speed/Storage Area Network
Data stays on disk. Replication included. Primary storage can be in Oklahoma City or Tulsa: $1.20/GB per year
HSM (SAM-FS) Hierarchal Storage
Data may be stored on tape, but is accessible like disk presented as an NFS share. Annual per location (OKC and/or Lawton): $13 per 50GB (no setup fee)
Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) Backup
Traditional backup, except that OneNet runs the servers
|Setup Fee||Annual Recurring Fees|
|Standard TSM Client||$500/processor||$15 per 50GB|
|Add Data Protection Agent||$1,100/processor||$25/processor|
|Custom Retention Policy Work||$120/hour||N/A|
For more information, call our network systems team at 888-5-OneNet.
To place an order, complete our service order agreement.