OneNet offers a sophisticated web hosting platform, utilizing cPanel technology.
- Create and manage your own web content
- Easily install a variety of free web applications for community building, content management, surveys and other uses
- Take advantage of single-click access to website analytics
- Set up additional domains and subdomains
- Edit your DNS records
- Create, manage, and download your own website and web application backups
- Save on the cost of managing and maintaining servers
- Access OneNet’s 24/7 service desk for support and answers to your technical questions
- cPanel’s web hosting platform utilizes Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- OneNet maintains your website on web servers in our Oklahoma City data center*
- OneNet provides disaster recovery – your data is backed up to a separate physical location
OneNet offers web hosting for $50/year for internet customers and $100/year for non-internet customers.
For more information, call our network systems team at 888-5-OneNet.
To place an order, complete our service order agreement.
*OneNet may require content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) running on our shared web hosting be updated to the latest fully supported versions. Any websites utilizing authentication (logins, for example) must also use https and brute-force protection. OneNet may restrict website traffic to shared servers based on geographic location or other criteria. Customers requiring features not provided by our shared web hosting environment may want to opt for a dedicated virtual machine hosting plan.