Run your servers in OneNet’s highly-resilient cloud service for your mission critical applications. The service is allocated in pools of computing resources and storage. Within each pool, you are free to self-provision as many virtual machines of nearly any size you wish, up to the amount of resources available in the pool.
- Reduces hardware and maintenance costs
- Allows you to quickly spin-up new machines or servers
- Features built-in high availability for reliable service
- Features built-in disaster recovery — storage is replicated between Oklahoma City and Tulsa data centers several times per day
- Reduces bandwidth traffic by redirecting public-facing service applications, such as your website
- Access OneNet’s 24/7 service desk for support and answers to your technical questions
Learn more about virtual infrastructure redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities.
- VM service includes bandwidth and support
- OneNet can tailor a package to meet your specific needs
- OS management service is available as an additional service
- Redundant virtual infrastructure is built on VMware vSphere
- SOC2 Type 2 audit of OneNet’s control requirements for our data center, virtualization, and colocation services
- Operating system licensing is not included
Resource Pool Pricing*:
Resource pools are purchased in increments of computing units. Compute units include 1GB RAM and CPU resources. One compute unit is $60/year. For subscribers purchasing 500 or more compute units, the price per unit is $48/year. Disk storage is $1.20/GB/year.
- 2 CU + 40GB Disk = $2*60 + 40*1.20 = $168.00/year for a pool suitable for a small VM
- 128 CU + 1000GB Disk = $128*60 + 1000*1.20 = $8,880.00/year for a large pool suitable as a replacement for many physical servers
*Pricing is for OneNet internet subscribers – non-internet users, please call for pricing.
To request a quote, please call our network systems team at 888-5-OneNet.